This is a milk and flour cream and it is very easy making: it also is the best sauce to fix an excellent meat sauce lasagna baking.
INGREDIENTS for 3 people: the proportions must be respected in the case of large productions,
just double or triple the whole
500 ml of milk
50 g of butter
50 g flour
1 pinch of salt (taste, taste!)
1 pinch of nutmeg (if you like it)
1. At low temperature melt butter in a small saucepan, so that it becomes at most faintly yellow or beige, but not brown.
2. Remove the saucepan from the heat, put in the flour and mix well, along with pinch of salt, to form a creamy sauce
3. Put back on the stove over medium heat and add milk stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
4. If you want, put some nutmeg and taste if salt and pepper are fine.
5. When the sauce will start to thicken (it will take a short time) reduce the flame and soon shut down, continuing to stir for a minute.